Delivery & Pickups
Freight charges/method on this invoice are indicative only for a ‘standard’ delivery, based on details supplied at time of initial sale. If the delivery destination is in any way more complicated additional charges may apply. Please discuss with us. Auckland & Christchurch based customers can collect their spa free of charge from our two dispatch warehouses. Contact us to confirm stock levels at your nearest warehouse. (Most PureSpas are held in stock ready for immediate delivery). Typically delivery times New Zealand wide are between 3-5 working days. PureSpas Ltd. has full insurance cover while your spa is being freighted for peace of mind.
Return of Spa
Our terms are very simple:
a. Spas can only be returned under our 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee policy rules below.
b. Spas cannot be returned if you simply change your mind after 60 days from purchase date.
Damages or Loss in Transit
Spas freighted form our warehouses are adequately packed. In the unlikely event, claims for damage or loss in transit must be made as follows:
a. Prior to signing pickup or delivery consignment from freight carrier the buyer must ensure there is no shortage or visible damage to outer packaging. The freight carrier’s consignment note must be endorsed accordingly at the time the Spa is delivered.
b. You MUST notify PureSpas and the freight carrier of any damage (internal or external damage) within 24 hours of receiving your Spa.
Call our sales team on 0800 000 827 or email: email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by the laws in New Zealand, PureSpas shall not in any event be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. If the materials on this website are purchased for business purposes, as defined by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“the Act”), the provisions of the Act shall not apply to the materials so purchased.
PureSpas will not pass your personal information on to any other party without your permission. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose for which you gave it to us. From time to time we may send you spa information (including special offers) in the mail or by email.
All electrical connections must be carried out by a qualified electrical contractor. Failure to do so will immediately VOID this warranty. PureSpas reserves the right to ask for proof that the spa has been installed by a qualified electrical contractor.
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
In order to qualify for the PureSpas 60 day right of return the following criteria must be met:
1. You must be the original owner of the spa – purchases are not transferable.
2. You must deliver to the nearest freight depot. All costs of removal and return of the spa are the customers.
3. Your eligible spa must be in as new condition as determined by PureSpas or PureSpas Agent. Such damage may include, without limitation, internal or external scratches, scrapes, dents, odours, rips, burns, etc.
4. Your spa must be returned to the depot in the same working order as it was received on pickup/delivery.
5. Your spa must not have been subject to any liens or other security interests.
6. A minimum of (30) days must have passed since the delivery date of your spa.
7. Your spa must undergo a full inspection by a PureSpas representative before a refund is given.
8. If you choose to proceed with the return, you must notify us in writing to: PO Box 79114, Avonhead, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand.
PureSpas regularly compares our spa prices against a range of NZ suppliers and their similar functions and specifications. We call this “Similar Elsewhere”.
Full payment for your items included in this invoice must be received prior to delivery. Ownership remains with PureSpas Limited until full payment is received. To make your PureSpas purchase as easy as possible, we offer the following payment options: (Payment must be made in full before collection or delivery of your spa.) Bank Deposit, Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard), GEM/GE Card. No credit card surcharges.
Deposits are refundable, unless specified by PureSpas at time of purchase.
Spa Descriptions and Pricing Information
In the event a spa is listed at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, the seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. The seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, the seller shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. If the goods do not match the description on the seller’s website, the buyer should inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action.
Best Spa Pool Deals in NZ
If you think that you can get a better deal on the same spec spa pool elsewhere, tell us and we’ll beat it!*
To process your request, we require the following information:
- The name of New Zealand based spa pool retailer where you saw the deal.
- The exact specifications of the spa pool you would like us to price beat.
- Evidence: A screen shot, quote or advertising collateral showing the deal.
Please contact our Customer Service team on 0800 000 027 or firstname.lastname@example.org to action this request for you. Once your request is confirmed, our Customer Services team will process your order for you at the new price.
Price Beat Terms & Conditions:
- Price Beat guarantee applies to NZ based spa pool retailers only.
- Price Beat deals will only apply to individual products, sold as single items.
- Price Beat does not apply to online ‘one day deals’, ‘daily deals’, or auction sites such as Ebay/Trade Me etc.
- Price Beat Items requested do not include other competitor’s promo/gift items they advertise. Unless this is the same promo or gift item we are advertising against the same product.
- Products must be In Stock and able to be added to a shopping cart on both our competitors site and on Pure Spas site.
- A Spa pool is only be valid for a Price Beat if it identical specifications.
- Products cannot be clearance, or ex-demo specials.
- Freight is not included in the price beat.
- You must provide relevant information to the site/store/product you are requesting a Price Beat against.
- No holds/quotes on Price Beats. Upon request of the Price Beat the order must be processed by the operator at that time.
- Price Beat does not apply to orders already processed and/or complete. Price Beat only applies to orders that are yet to be placed with Pure Spas.
- Products must be displayed in NZ currency on competitors sites/stores to be eligible for price matching.
- Competitors sites must be based in NZ and distribute products from a physical NZ address/location.
- PureSpas may extend, postpone, or cancel this price matching offer at any time and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- PureSpas reserves the right to verify the validity of all price matching requests and to disqualify any price beat requests where false or misleading details have been given by a customer, or a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or in the spirit of the offer.
- Participation in this price beat offer is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.